Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
The PROVIDER is committed to ensure the appropriate handling and protection of your personal data and privacy in accordance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
By accessing and submitting any forms created on our website or Facebook you understand , acknowledge and consent the PROVIDER processing, collecting and using your personal data provided by you on our website or facebook forms from time to time, to the PROVIDER and disclosing your personal data to Permitted Parties for the following Purposes:
i) administering, servicing or dealing with services or products provided by the PROVIDER (including processing your applications any products);
ii) managing with your products that you have purchased pursuant to the services or products promoted by the PROVIDER;
iii) observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction (including any disclosure or notification requirements to which the PROVIDER is subject to); and
iv) carrying out due diligence, monitoring or other screening activities in accordance with the PROVIDERS’ legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures.
v) providing you with marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials and/or documents relating services promoted by the PROVIDER (including financial , real estate, insurance products of the PROVIDERS’ business partners and product providers) that the PROVIDER may be selling, marketing, offering or promoting (whether such products or services exist now or are created in the future) which in the opinion of the PROVIDER may be of interest or benefit to me, by way of postal mail and electronic transmission to your email and postal address(es).*
Terms and Conditions for Consent to Marketing Information and Personal Data Usage
1. The PROVIDER, its agents and service providers (in Singapore or otherwise) may collect, use, disclose and process my personal data, to provide me with marketing information and materials on products, services or events, provided by the PROVIDER and its authorised merchants and agents.
2. By filling up forms through Facebook or website, consent is given to override any registration on the Do Not Call Registry and shall apply to Singapore telephone numbers under my name including new telephone numbers which I may provide the PROVIDER from time to time.
This website is a sponsored website created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this website, please contact the PROVIDER
This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this website. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this website is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the web owner’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site or on social media, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or on social media, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. we do not use an SSL certificate
• We only provide articles and information. We will never publish your personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders .
Occasionally, at our discretion, we do transfer related information such as name, email and phone number to our third-party products or services to allow them to provide the service or product we are promoting to our customers.
If the product & service is from our own, we will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548…
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense & Facebook
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting & Facebook Pixels
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Parties and companies that would be using your information to provide products and services to you:
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name and email address and contact number , it will take 2 to 7 working days to process with a response that you will be removed to be confirm.
Address: 624 Choa Chu Kang Street 62 #02-228 Yew Tee Square, Singapore 680624
Last Edited on 30th May 2017