We’re Hiring : Dental Assistants
Greenlife Dental Clinic is a dynamic and expanding dental group. We are always on the look-out for competent and committed individuals who share the same philosophy as us.
If you dream of making a difference in the lives of patients in a meaningful way, we want to hear from you. Join us if our passion to help the world resonates with yours. We are more than your typical dental clinic, we are in the business of doing good for our society and our world. That’s what make us different. Together, we can make the world a better place through dentistry.
- Fair Employer | Family Work Culture
- Training Provided | Career Progression
- 5-Day Work Week
- To assist the dentists with all forms of treatments and attend to patient’s comfort during treatment.
- Assist dental surgeon in procedures and minor dental surgeries
- Preparation of dental materials for the respective treatments
- Prepare the work area for patient treatment by setting out instruments and materials
- Prepare treatment room by stocking dental materials and ensuring equipment are maintained and in tip-top condition
- Sterilisation of instruments and maintenance of clinic cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Ensure the cleanliness, maintenance and sterilization of dental tools.
- Assist dentist in consultant room during treatment, procedure- x-ray, scaling, cast, polishing etc
- Be familiar with assisting in different treatments and able to prepare dental instruments for various types of treatment
- Daily Stocktaking and monitoring of dental equipment and tool
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School “N”/”O” Level, Professional Certificate, Nitec in any field or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player who is mature organised, reliable, responsible, takes initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Willingness to travel to another clinic when needed
- Candidates with relevant dental experience will be advantageous
- 5-days work week
- Able to work evenings until 9 pm
- IT literate
- Required language(s): English
- Work Location: Yew Tee, Toa Payoh, Clementi, Bedok, Ang Mo Kio
Be part of our team. Together, we can change the world.
How to reach us
- Interested applicants, please submit your resume, a recent photo and contact details and email to [email protected]
- Fill in the application box and submit to us
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted